LBM People in the News, Mid-November Edition
* Lyman Lumber named Charlie Bradburn (right) as its new president.
* BMC Stock Holdings announced that Michael Neese will join BMC as SVP for investor relations, and will relocate this role to Raleigh, NC. BMC also picked Jason Bumgarner to serve as area manager for the Charlotte, NC, market.
* Do it Best named two new members to its board of directors: Diana Newton, VP of Bay Hardware in Seal Beach, CA, and David Sturdivant, COO and CFO of Russell Lands, the parent company of Russell Do it Center. Also, Do it Best appointed Mike Melchi to be regional sales manager responsible for helping members in Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
* All Green Building Products East named Travis Despres as manager of its Easton, PA, branch.
* Mueller Roofing Distributors named Nick Dunaway as manager of its Columbus, Ohio, branch.
* Matt Austin started a new position as territory sales manager at SRS Distribution's Kohl Building Products in eastern Pennsylvania. Meanwhile, Morgan Foulks joined SRS' Superior Distribution division as a manager trainee.
* Mike Wauson (left) has become manager of the McCoy's Building Supply yard in Corpus Christi, TX.
* Beacon Roofing Supply promoted Austin Barth to a branch manager position in Cincinnati.
* Lance Ewing was promoted to assistant manager at Ridout Lumber's branch in Joplin, MO.
* Professional Builders Supply named Ken Bell as a project manager. Also, when PBS acquired H2H Commercial, it also got Scott Hollowell. He has been appointed executive VP of the newly named PBS Commercial.
* These sales reps were hired by LBM dealers: Jim O'Donnell at Superior Distribution, Collingdale, PA; Cesar Bravo de Rueda at Kamco Building Supply, Washington, DC, area; Brad Chamberlain at Russin Lumber, serving western New York State and Pittsburgh; Chris Smith at Cove Lumber, Martinsburg, PA; and Eric Wagner at Ridout Lumber, Rogers, AR.
* Bill Griffith has joined the sales team at Carolina Atlantic Roofing Supply, a two-step distributor.
* Paul Hamann is the new truss designer at Builders FirstSource, De Pere, WI.
* Josh Fulgham joined Dealers Choice Distribution as a territory sales manager. He's based in Albany, GA.
* Versatex Trimboard appointed Matt Rossi to be its VP for the Southeast District.
* These building product companies named new sales reps: Mark Rose at Stora Enso ... Mike DiRico at Vicwest Building Products ... Brian Blesener at Emser Tile ... Kyle Lancaster at Envision Building Products ... William Wise at James Hardie Building Products ... Shane Soule at LBM Partner Services ...Mark Roberts at Firestone Building Products ... Jim McGannon and Thomas A. Allard at Marvin Windows and Doors ... Chris Toth at Progressive Foam Technologies ... and Mike Layton at Garden State Lumber Products.
* Bonnie Gergely joined Marvin as a marketing cloud innovation specialist.
* Chris McBride is the new maintenance mechanic at Wilson Lumber, Huntsville, AL.
* And finally, a fond goodbye to Jennifer Nugent, a longtime marketing manager at TW Perry. She has taken her talents outside of LBM, to a marketing position at WLR Automotive Group.