Updated: Nov 12, 2018
* An unnamed lumberyard in Colorado with $3.8 million in annual revenue has put itself up for sale. The dealer is asking for $1,995,000, including $1 million in real estate and $600,000 in inventory. Sales notice
* An unnamed LBM operation in Grafton, N.H., is up for sale. It claims $1.5 million in annual revenue. It's asking for $399,000. The $400,000 in inventory is separate. Sales notice
* Innovest Global, a diversified holding company, has entered the building materials industry with its purchase of Authority National Supply, an Ohio-based distribution company that generated $24.5 million in revenue in 2017. News release
* Ferguson Facilities Supply acquired Dogwood Building Supply effective Oct. 22. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., Dogwood provides products nationwide for new construction and capital improvement renovation projects across the country, particularly in the hospitality, multi-family and student housing segments. Announcement
* American Construction Source (ACS), a recently launched venture that seeks to become a big-time LBM player, on Oct. 2 purchased Breckenridge (Colo.) Building Center and Edwards (Colo.) Building Center. ACS is a portfolio company of Angeles Equity Partners and Clearlake Capital.
* An unnamed lumberyard in Alabama has put itself up for sale. It claims $10 million in annual revenue and $900,000 in EBITDA. Details
* Foundation Building Materials (FBM) announced Oct. 1 that it has acquired Agan Drywall Supply, Sioux Falls, S.D.; Agan Drywall Supply Rapid City (S.D.); and Agan Tri-State Drywall Supply, Sioux City, Iowa. Announcement
* FBM also revealed in late September that it will sell its mechanical insulation business to Dunes Point Capital for $122.5 million. FBM had been wanting to shed its mechanical insulation arm and focus on drywall, steel studs, and ceiling systems. Story
* Kodiak Building Partners revealed Oct. 1 its acquisition of Frontier Building Supply, a Puget Sound-based dealer with facilities in Anacortes, Freeland, Friday Harbor, Oak Harbor, Sedro Woolley, and Coupeville, Wash.