* Superior Plastic Products hired Heather Bowman (left) as marketing manager.
* Michael Bober was promoted to general manager at the Hines Supply yard in Evergreen Park, IL.
* Jennings Builders Supply and Hardware hired George Fishtorn to be manager of its Brevard, NC, branch.
* Western Windows Systems, a unit of PGT Innovations, named Mike Wothe as president.
* SRS DistrIbution picked Ryan Morton to manager its Willoughby Supply branch in Grand Rapids, MI. At other SRS facilities, Wilson Hiner was named to a territory manager job, working out of Olympia, WA, and Tim Crabb became an assistant manager in Englewood, CO.
* Russin Lumber promoted Jason R. Bruno to New England sales manager.
* David Stordahl of Triple S Building Center in Butte, MT, was elected president of the Western Building Material Association. Additionally, Rick Jensen of Bayview Building Materials in Elma, WA, and Jeff Newenhof of City Lumber in Astoria OR, were elected VPs while Dana Cowart of TAL Holdings was elected to the executive committee.
* Holden Humphrey Co. hired Eric Saucier to serve as general manager of its Chicopee, MA, branch.
* Orgill named Jackie Marable as director of merchandising services operations.
* Leviton promoted Stuart Serota to VP of U.S. distribution sales.
* Quarrix Building Products hired Mark Huysken as North Central regional sales manager. He's based in Kalamazoo, MI.
* Continuus Materials made four appointments: Allan Bradshaw as SVP of operations, Jason Burris as VP of market development, Jack Winterowd as lead scientist, and Colin Litow as director of product management.
* Tifton, GA-based Josh Fulgham joined Dealers Choice Distribution as a territory sales manager.
* National Vinyl picked Bob Brechlin to be a sales manager.
* Oldcastle picked John Cook to be its new regional sales director-Southeast.
* Rob Carpenter became a territory sales manager Cameron Ashley Building Products. He's based in Little Rock, AR.
* Kommerling USA named Atlanta-based Keath Lively to be a regional sales manager while OCA bestowed the same title on Joe Tuttle of Denver, as did Universal Component Corp. with East Haven, CT's Brian Pershyn. In a similar move, MaryLynn Heim started a new job as Connecticut, Long Island and New York City territory manager at Weyerhaeuser.
* Goodman Manufacturing picked Rob Barnes to be its new VP of product marketing.
* The components section of Younger Brothers Cos. hired John Geigley, formerly of Katerra.