LBM People in the News, Mid-December Edition
* Superior Plastic Products hired Heather Bowman (left) as marketing manager.
* Michael Bober was promoted to general manager at the Hines Supply yard in Evergreen Park, IL.
* Jennings Builders Supply and Hardware hired George Fishtorn to be manager of its Brevard, NC, branch.
* Western Windows Systems, a unit of PGT Innovations, named Mike Wothe as president.
* SRS DistrIbution picked Ryan Morton to manager its Willoughby Supply branch in Grand Rapids, MI. At other SRS facilities, Wilson Hiner was named to a territory manager job, working out of Olympia, WA, and Tim Crabb became an assistant manager in Englewood, CO.
* Russin Lumber promoted Jason R. Bruno to New England sales manager.
* David Stordahl of Triple S Building Center in Butte, MT, was elected president of the Western Building Material Association. Additionally, Rick Jensen of Bayview Building Materials in Elma, WA, and Jeff Newenhof of City Lumber in Astoria OR, were elected VPs while Dana Cowart of TAL Holdings was elected to the executive committee.
* Jeremy Brantham landed at BMC in a new job as information technology business relationship manager.
* These dealer/distributor sales representatives were hired: Mason Third at Woodgrain Distribution, Bill Griffith at Carolina Atlantic Roofing Supply, and Jim O'Donnell at Superior Distribution.
* Marvin appointed Sandra Stoughton as its new marketing operations manager and Bonnie Gergely as marketing cloud integration specialist.
* Tyler Baier was promoted to business development manager-building envelope at Keene Building Products.
* Holden Humphrey Co. hired Eric Saucier to serve as general manager of its Chicopee, MA, branch.
* Elof Hansson USA hired two new traders: Christopher DeGroat and Michael Haas.
* Robert Goral was promoted to sales director at Royal Building Products.
* Orgill named Jackie Marable as director of merchandising services operations.
* Leviton promoted Stuart Serota to VP of U.S. distribution sales.
* Alexander Tis joined Owens Corning as an area sales manager for protective packaging.
* Quarrix Building Products hired Mark Huysken as North Central regional sales manager. He's based in Kalamazoo, MI.
* Joseph Maez started a new position as solutions architect at MiTek.
* Continuus Materials made four appointments: Allan Bradshaw as SVP of operations, Jason Burris as VP of market development, Jack Winterowd as lead scientist, and Colin Litow as director of product management.
* Destinee Kiel joined Michigan's Etna Supply in the commercial quoting section.
* Tifton, GA-based Josh Fulgham joined Dealers Choice Distribution as a territory sales manager.
* National Vinyl picked Bob Brechlin to be a sales manager.
* Matt Skerry moved to North Charleston, SC, to be a general manager at Timber Holdings USA.
* Christopher Culver started a new job as distribution center warehouse manager for Eastern Metal Supply, Charlotte, NC.
* Oldcastle picked John Cook to be its new regional sales director-Southeast.
* Rob Carpenter became a territory sales manager Cameron Ashley Building Products. He's based in Little Rock, AR.