* Cassity Jones Lumber elevated Cason Shrode (pictured at right) to president and COO. It's a stepping stone for future executive roles, CEO John Jones said.
* Alpine Lumber promoted Max Guetz to VP.
* Builders FirstSource promoted Philip King to Central Florida market sales manager and hired Dave Parsons for an outside contractor sales position in Spanaway, WA.
* Dennis Rogstad has become regional VP for American Construction Source, responsible for ACS' Breckenridge Building Center-Edwards Building Center-Colorado Division. Meanwhile, Tom Buckner was picked as VP-AMP at Meek's Building Centers, another American Construction Source division. He's based in Springfield, MO.
* 84 Lumber promoted Brian Kelly to manage its Canton, MS, yard, and Antonio DiDomenico to run a yard in the Washington, DC, market.
* Now that Kodiak Building Partners has acquired Builders Alliance, Mike Werner's title at the Bellingham, WA-based company has shifted from owner to co-president.
* PMC Building Materials hired Sal LaRosa to be its new VP and CFO.
* Stephen Price started a new position as territory sales manager at The Door Store of America. He works in the Charlotte, N.C. area.
* Roger Thompson was hired as a territory manager at Wausau Supply. He's based in Rapid City, SD.
* Jason Harrison (left) is the new manager of the McCoy's Building Supply branch on South Presa in San Antonio.
* Roseburg picked Tim Pruitt to become its business manager of millwork.
* Joe Cucci joined PrimeSource Building Products as a major account executive. He's based in Taylor, MI.
* Lansing Building Products appointed Luke Everton to manage its warehouse in Norfolk, VA.
* Cynthia Alcivar joined ABC Supply as an outside sales rep based in New Jersey.
* Carter Lumber hired Scott Clevenger to be a truss designer.
* L&W Supply promoted David Ritchie to commercial business development manager, covering the Carolinas.
* Derek Ball was named general manager at the Ollie's Bargain Outlet store in. Dallas.
* Kevin Brockmyre is the new manager at Hood Distribution's yard in Ayer, MA.
* Do it Best added these people to its team in Fort Wayne, IN: Herb Lowe as a warehouse and maintenance associate; Ignacio Poncio as an international associate merchandise manager; Aaron Stauffer as an information security intern. The company also promoted
Josh Buell to senior database and integration developer, Brad Schieber to building materials merchandise manager, and John Steele to developer.
* Norandex Building Materials hired Ryan Patrick to serve as a business development manager. He's based in. upstate New York.
* Paul Giovannoni (right) has been named managing director for FMI Consulting's building products sector team.
* The Farnsworth Group picked Adam Mowrey to be a senior account manager.
* Masonite International appointed Cory Sorice as SVP and chief innovation officer.
* John Beers III was promoted to VP for structural panels sales at Georgia-Pacific. * LP Corp. picked Branden Guennel to become a market development manager. He's based in Northern Indiana.
* Kolbe Windows & Doors named Curt Bostic as a regional sales manager based in the Chicago area.
* Dyke Industries named Mark Desgain as a territory manager in the Rocky Mount, NC, area.
* The new director sales, North America, at sales-i is Alex Witcpalek.
* Dennis Smith moved to an account manager's role at Westlake Hardware in Lenexa, KS.